Data / Ora
14:00 - 18:00
The London School of Economics and Political Science - LSE
Houghton Street, WC2A 2AE
Londra - Regno Unito
Europe in 2019: What is to be done?
Shaw Library, 6th Floor
As Europe heads into a decisive year marked by new elections, a rising right and Brexit, the left and civil society must develop pan-European alternatives to the continent’s travails.
- Niccolo Milanese, European Alternatives
- Elly Schlein MEP, Possibile
- Julie Ward MEP, Labour Party
- Nick Dearden, Another Europe Is Possible
- Chris Hazzard MP, Sinn Féin
- Valentina Cera, Treno Della Memoria
- Chair: Armine Ishkanian, LSE Social Policy